Monday 13 February 2012

Daily record

On Saturday I went to the OU open day at Soton Library. One of the reps was  Martyn Field, curriculum manager for the MA in music, and we had a long chat about Caroline. He gave me his phone number and will send me some bumf for her about MA and PhD. So pleased!!!

I have just finished the minutes from the MU committee meeting. The meetings make me quite interested in what's going on. Booked myself onto 'Take Away Day', a members' training day, will be held at St Boniface on 19th April 10.00 to 14.00.

Read Connie Suttle's spoiler from Blood Rebellion, very nice. She is hoping to publish it on March 1st. I think she is pushing herself too hard, and will send a message to her telling her I think so.

On my Kindle I have been reading Jenny Pox (The Paranormals, Book 1) by
Bryan, JL. Interesting book, 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment